SPECIAL ORDER DROP SHIP PROGRAM...…
Varoom is offering 3-d printed steel composite designs for logos,icon images,and custom designsfor belt buckles, key chains, money clips and pins. Varoom3d is using technology developed by M.I.T. and licensed exclusively world wide by the manufacturer.
Our product is guaranteed for life, does not rust and withstands any weather conditions. Each 3-D item is custom made and hand finished in the USA fusing imagination and technology.
The product is further enhanced with Swarovski® crystals, the worlds leader in beautiful crystals. Varoom's heavy duty belt buckles are offered in two (2) finish's....ANTIQUE NICKEL and ANTIQUE BRONZE OX. Many of the designs offered can be personalized with the motorcycle club's logo or the rider's name.
The process for producing a 3d item is as follows:
- the 2D image is given to our highly skilled artist who converts the image to a stl digital file (stereo lithography) using Z brush software.
- the file is sent to the manufacturer located outside Pittsburgh PA and loaded into the printing machine.There is a build box of the powder that the printing head passes over many times which holds the item together.
- the item is then depowdered and sintered to bind the layers of powdered steel together.
- after sintering the item is then loaded into a furnace which heats the item to 1700 F degrees which is the final step before hand finishing.
- the item is then dipped in muriatic acid and then a dark patina is applied after the acid bath.
- the item is then hand polished for highlighting the design features. If the design features Swarovski crystals the crystals are set at this time.
- the finished product is then affixed to the belt buckle, key chain or money clip using Perma Bond adhesive.
Since all orders are custom and made on a per order basis so please allow three (3) weeks for delivery. For orders outside the continental USA please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724.351-0461.
YES, We can do your own design but there are up front design fees for the creation of the stl digital file.of $175 per design and a minimum order of forty (40) pieces.